Saturday, September 15, 2007

That's What Oil Paint is For?

While my Dad was here, he purchased some are art projects for Mystery Girl to do for her Art Class. He purchsed one Paint-by-Number and one Scratch Art paper project. She loves the Scratch Art and I have had to slow down the use of the Paper so that she can make "real" projects, not just play with it. She also started her Paint-by-Number. I have allowed her to work on one color per day. However, I also need to bring that to a slowdown. Actually, she is going to have a learning experience soon as she did something "unusual" with the paint when I wasn't looking. I hope that there will be enough paint to finish the project. She'll be really lucky if there is. And of course, it will count towards her grade as being responsible and her doing her best. I think it will be a great learning experience!
She calls herself the Egyptian Princess. Do YOU think she looks like that? Hmmmm. Lots of learning experiences coming up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many times I painted my face up with various materials. Oh, the memories. Luckily I had the foresight to wash it off before anyone saw it! Just wait until she tries to dye her hair green like I did. I got caught. I took a very quick shower that day. Hee, hee.