Saturday, September 11, 2010

A New Beginning

Well, folks, it's been almost a year since I last posted. It has been a very busy year with a lot of things happening and not happening. When I left off a year ago, I was just finishing my third class out of 12. Now I am just finishing my 10th class and have 2 more to go. The last one being a capstone project of some sort. I'll keep you posted. Since a year ago, my hubby was still off work and on unemployment. He has now been working for about 8 weeks and we are hoping, praying and crossing our fingers and toes that he will get hired in as permanent. We should find out by November. Keep that in your prayers. I now have a 7th grader and a 9th grader. Can you believe that I have a highschooler?! ME! I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A HIGHSCHOOLER!!! That's crazy insane. Tori is in Drama this year and very excited about it. Lane is hoping to do Drama as well. Now that my school is nearly done, I have been feeling a great urge to get back to my story writing and journaling. With all the papers I've had to write, it's been difficult to do creative stuff as well, but I've been feeling antsy and like I've got to get back to it. I'm working on a book of funny stories and I'd like to eventually get it published. I may have to go the self publishing route, but I'm not sure. Tonight I met a lady that is going to look at one of my stories and see if she would like to illustrate it for me. It's a chance in a lifetime to find someone who might be able to get one step closer to my goal. We'll see if it works out or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back to blogging. I'll check back regularly to see what's new. Mom