Friday, September 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've updated. All of 5 days! I've been busy being a "teacher" this week and after spending all day everyday with Mystery Girl, I've been too tired to blog. So, here's the scoop. I've been teaching, babysitting My daughter, monitering the sibling rivalry, going to bed very early, trying to clean house and basically having a very boring life. Wed. we went to church and when we got home, I found out the Mystery Girl has a "boyfriend" and that they agree that they like each other. However, this boyfriend doesn't have a last name yet, so I don't think it's very serious yet. Cross my fingers. I made her tell Dr. O and of course he "freaked out" (seriously overreacted!) so now she is embarrassed! He made sure the whole country mile would hear about her having a boyfriend! I love it! Now I'm off to find out why we suddenly make too much money to receive free hot lunch at school. I'm dumbfounded since we are considered to be significantly below the middle class level (poverty level?) Isn't it something that it is defined by government what that level is, but that it is really a matter of perspective?

No comments: