Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Article

Today I recieved my copy of the magazine containing the article I wrote. I am sooo excited. It really is in print and they even have my picture in it! So, the name of th magazine is Good Tidings -The Official Publication of the Penticostal Assemblies of Newfoundland and Labrador. Article name is Chores, Chores, Chores. I find it interesting that I got published first in Canada. I would never have dreamed that is was possible! All those fabrics that I ironed, well, I think they are going to be thrown away. Maybe. I have a very hard time dealing with mismatched fabric designs and types. Knit with knit, cotton with cotton, etc. What I have is a conglomeration of everything. Very hard to work with and their is so much of it. Well, sorta. Much fabric but nothing matching!

1 comment:

Sheila_T said...

Congratulation! You are now an international writer. How cool is that. I believe that God has just started a brand new adventure for you and that you will be a blessing to many.

Love ya, sis,
Sheila