Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Break

Spring Break is nearly half over and so far, since we've been home, it's been gray weather. Today, I am ironing and cuting up some of the material I brought home from the in-laws. It takes forever to iron all those little pieces and even longer to cut them into usable squares. I think I am going to make a crazy quilt. I don't have enough of any of the fabrics to make them coordinating, so I'll just make a crazy pattern. I have decided on four different sizes of blocks. They are 3", 4", 5", and 6". I think they will end up being lap quilts or something similar. Not that we need more of those around here, but at least it will be useable and not just sitting in a million bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.