Friday, June 6, 2008

1st Day of Summer Vacation

Well, today it the first day of summer vacation. Today, I make lots of lists of things to do and when, then made more lists from those other lists. Essentially, today is a day of lists. I figured that I should probably get organized for summer and have a plan, before we all get crazy with boredom before we even have a chance. So, I made a list of all the things that I need to do, a list of what the kids need to do (actually 3 of them, him, her, and together), a list of all known parties, appointments, and events that I have to do something for, and so far, that's it. coming up are grocery lists, recipe lists, and menu lists. See, I told you, it's a day of lists. I feel like my poor hand is going to fall off I've done so much writing, and wasted tons of trees in the process. But, I guess, the trees are the least of my concern. The occupation of Kids Of Summer is my #1 priority.

It has been strangely quiet around here today. The kids made a slip-n-slide, wading pool, and chased frogs this morning. This afternoon they are vaccuming, collecting dirty laundry, and staying away from MOM. (If she sees them, she makes them do work!) Hmmm.... Maybe I should go look for them? Naw! I love the quiet! They'll get hungry again, then I can see them and put them to work!

No comments: