Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Status Update

Mystery Girl is now registered for Middle School. She begins Nov. 20th, the 1st day of the 2nd trimester. I'm relieved that we have finally decided to do this. It has been a long haul. What am I going to do next? I just don't know. We have only one vehicle and Dr. O is still trying to get some work. So, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to work or not, or rather when. That's something we have to really sit down and decide. We are kinda waiting til MG gets in school though so we can think in a calm rational manner without interuptions. Most likely, I'll take some time to really clean house and get more organized. Oh, what a mess this economy has made of our finances. We are still living day to day, moment by moment. I just have to keep reminding myself that God is still on the throne and He will watch out for us. That's called faith. And now we are stretching our faith. Ufda!

No comments: