Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks for all the things that we so much enjoy. I am thankful for my family. We are all together and we love each other. I am thankful that I am not in bondage to food. I saw plenty of that over the weekend. I am thankful for God because He has seen us through job search after job search. He has truly provided. I am thankful that there is no school today. It snowed 8 inches last night and it is snowing again. I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am getting ready to type out a new story to put in my book. Sometimes, I just feel that God inspires me to write and bless others.

I'll have more about my weekend later, but for now, I need to get some heat into the house. My fingers are getting numb. The electricity went out for a few hours today and the heater is trying to catch up.

No comments: