Monday, February 23, 2009

Miracle on Strotheide Rd. NE

Have you ever put in an application for something and it falls through the cracks? Then you put in another application and it also falls through the cracks? On Nov. 11 we applied for a Bridge Card. Today, on Feb. 23, we finally got the call. You may come and pick up your Bridge Card today! I'll be right there! All the people we talked to said that it takes about a week. It took 3 MONTHS for us! Not to complain tho. God has been keeping us anyway! I kinda think that God had it planned that we depend on Him ONLY for awhile. The cool thing....The card was retro active to Nov. 11. So, as of tomorrow, there should be over $900 on it! Now, WHAT am I to do with $900 in food? Oh, and it goes to the end of the year! Can you say STOCK UP? But WHERE? I'm sure I'll figure it out!

We have been able to do some wardrobe updates for everyone this past couple of weeks as well. It is so cool to have some new jeans that I like (I mean love). Calico Kid even asked for clothes. Can't believe it! So, he got some new pants as well. We are kinda working on Mystery Girl's room, too. I'm installing shelves on the walls to create more floor space. She has no closet or any place to put anything. Frustrating!

So, things are getting better! I'm not always negative! I don't think. Love ya

2 comments:

Sheila_T said...

I'm so glad for you all. God does all things well!

Anonymous said...

Rana,
Don't let yourself get discouraged. It took me over a year to find the job I wanted, but when it did come, it was better than all the others that turned me down. Paid better too. God knows what He is doing even if we don't understand it.
Blender