Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Going on a Trip and I'm taking...

That's right, I'm going on a trip to CO to see my family and pick up a car. I'm so excited. I haven't been home in 3 years. I'm sure there are a lot of changes since I left that I need to catch up on. I'll be leaving Oct 15th and getting home on the 18th. It is a short trip, but I need to be here for the kids to get off to school on time. We're chancing it on that Thurs and Fri. We may have to have them stay with someone in the mornings and schedule a different bus. They are not good at watching the time and I'm afraid they would miss the bus, then be home alone all day.

Somewhere in there I need to study and get ready for my class the following Monday. It's going to be tight, but, I guess I'll get it done, one way or the other.

So far, the kids are doing pretty well in school. They are both in middle school this year. It is hard to believe that they are that old. Why, I remember when they were just born! Doesn't seem like that long ago. In fact I have clothes as old as they are! Older in fact! Oh my, that's not so good!

Dr. O made it thru a whole week at work and they called to say he should come back next week. I guess that he must have done a good job.

No comments: