Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We let it go

We let the bunny go. It has now found a home or been picked up by a predator. Anyway, it's gone now. Dr. O actually held it and cuddled it for a few minutes before he let it go. I was surprised. Why? I don't know, he just doesn't seem the sort. I guess I'm still learning about my hubby! Calico Kid informed me this morning that the "hot" girl wasn't his girlfriend, that he just liked her. OK, I can deal with that. Second day of homeschool is going pretty well. Mystery Girl is working on her last subject for the day. She's had a pretty good attitude in spite of "not being able to write." She's just not used to writing in cursive and having to write in complete sentences and a little longer than last year. (She HATES to write.) But the writing is neater and more readable. I try to break up the writing assignments between the reading and breaks. It seems to be working so far. Cross my fingers.

1 comment:

Sheila_T said...

It's amazing how we continually are surprised about things about our spouces. At the same time, it sure helps keeps life interesting. Dr. O has a big soft gentle part in his heart no matter how tough he tries to be. lol.
Sounds like you're off to a great start in this new school year.

Keep up the good work, Mystery girl,
Sheila_T