Sunday, February 10, 2008

Arctic Blast # 2

We are on Arctic Blast # 2. I'm beginning to get really fed up with cold, snowy, arctic weather. We missed church again, for the 3rd time since New Years. We even missed our Valentine Potluck that I helped organize. Grrrr. Wed. night Bible Study was cancelled 2 weeks in a row. Grrrrrrrrrr. This housebound mother is going insane. I guess it's a good thing that we stayed home tho. There were numerous pile-ups all over the area. The largest was a 50 car pile-up that took about 4 hours to clear up. Nasty. All due to falling snow, blowing snow, and ice in white-out conditions. Temps today? Zero Farenheit wind chill -23 Farenheit. Blech. But of course, we still don't know about school tomorrow. Every other school is closed, but we won't know about ours until morning, (when we could be sleeping instead of watching the news). Hey! What's another snow day? It's becoming more normal than going to school nowadays. Catch up? Ha! Maybe this summer. Okay, all you who have complained about me not writing in my blog lately, it's time to comment! Who wants to write to a dead audience? I can talk to my kids for that! Come one, dialogue is good. Especially for this snarling, half-crazed, manic mommy. Bring some sunshine and Spring Air to this home! My husband and kids will thank you. Actually, you can just comment on anything, even if it's not on the blog! All subjects are open until further notice. Love ya all, Cabin Fever Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love your site. Well, you can share some of that snow now. We haven't had any snow to speak of at all this year. My lawn is still green. not a snowflake anywhere. Hey we did see a couple of snowflakes yesterday.
Oh, btw, I love your consideration for your summer veggies. You make me want to have a veggie garden. Hmmm, like that's going to happen.

Ok. well, I'm going to try to write something on my glog site. Hmm now let me think.... what should I write about?
Love ya,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Spell check. Hmmm what's a glog? I don't know but it sounds rather.... mushy. I guess it would be better to write something on my b-l-0-g.

lol
Sheila

Anonymous said...

We are also sharing your arctic blast. I'm quite sick of it myself. I just want to cuddle up in my comfies and turn my little room heater on, curl up and read a book without interruptions, and never go outside again! Keep in mind that when I come home from work its getting to the low for the day. Brrrr!