Wednesday, March 26, 2008

False Alarm!

Well, I did say that hubby was back to work on Tues. Well, I was wrong, sorta. He went back to work, they had a meeting and were told that they will only be working 1 day per week and that they still have to call in every day. They don't know which day however, so, we're back to square one. He's GOTTA find a job. Unemployment won't work forever. Our landlord is being really good with us and understanding, but hopefully, we won't need him to be for very long. So, what to do, what to do. And yes, he's still home here helping me out with Mystery Girl's school. And doing laundry. If he'd only get the washer fixed....... oh, well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that. I hope it changes soon. And did you say that other job did not pan out? I'm sure this is a real test of faith....hang in there. Love-Mom