Monday, May 5, 2008

Did Anybody Miss Me?

I'm back from my trip. I had a wonderful time. I even slept all night both nights. So, why am I so tired? Maybe because I spent a lot of time outside doing things like bouncing around on the back of a horse who didn't want to walk. No, he wanted to eat grass and trot down all the little hills. So, I spent my ride making "Boomer" stop eating and stop trotting. Then he got mad at me and nearly knocked me out of the saddle! Oh, well! It was still fun, but my horse enthusiasm has been dampened just a might! After that I was dumb enough to do water aerobics. So, I am sore on the inside of my thighs from the horse and on the outside of my thighs, ribs, and other various parts of my body from the aerobics. Again, it was fun, but ohhhhh, the pain. I guess no pain no gain.

I went to some of the classes offered and learned that 1 hour isn't enough to write my lifeline. We moved so much, that I spent a lot of time trying to remember when and where events happened. After age 18 was a little easier. Maybe that's why writing my little stories is more fun and interesting. I can remember my life in segments or events that happened and they don't have to be chronological! I also went to a class about walking with God and in His spirit and one about being daddy's little girl. Talking about both our earthly fathers and our Heavenly Father. It was all so very interesting. Out main speaker spoke on Faith, Hope, and Love. Excellent. I loved every minute I was away. I think I very badly needed a break from being Mommy.

So, about those onions! I guess I'll have to dig up a spot somewhere and just plant them all! Between onions and beans and tomatoes, I'm going to be VERY busy come fall!

No comments: