Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Official

That's right, it's official, Dr. O has a job. We are THRILLED. He not only got a job and starts tomorrow, but it is closer to home, has higher pay, and is on 1st shift. Negatives? Only that he has to be at work by 6 am! Kinda scary for a 2nd shifter! Anyway, we are truely blessed.

Homeschool- Well, it's going alright and is almost done. Three more weeks and she will be done (except 2 book reports, which might be done).

Today is my last day of being 35 :( I don't really want to move closer to 40. How awful. It seems that every birthday, I think about all the plans I had for my life and wish that I had accomplished more of them. On the other hand, I think about all the things I need to plan to do. For instance, I am too chicken to go on the zipline. But, I really want to try it, just to say that I did it. I want to travel some and go on mission trips. I want to get involved with life and live it as something exciting, not dread each year that passes! I've heard it said that the latter years are the most exciting. Maybe, because we aren't so tied down to things and people (children).

No comments: