Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Obsession- the Movie

Has anyone else received the Obsession movie in the mail or in your newspaper? It's about the extremists in Islam. I wasn't going to watch it, but I decided to watch it anyway. Ok, I already knew that the jihad wanted to eradicate all other peoples and religions in the name of Allah, but, oh, my goodness! The campaign to wipe out Christians and Jews is appalling. Anyway, if we Christians were as zealous for God and winning souls as Islam is for killing everyone, Islam wouldn't have a chance. We have gone to sleep and let the enemy, Satan, have a free rein in the world. It makes me sick. If you haven't received it and would like to look at it, you can find the movie at www.obsessionthemovie.com It is put out by the Clarion Fund which is an independent, non-profit, non-partisian organization devoted to educating the public about national security issues.

Ok, enough of that for now. I went to a new Beth Moore bible study last night. This one is called Breaking Free. Oh, this is going to be a very good class. It is going to be very difficult at times, but I think it is going to be worth it. After all, who doesn't want to be free? Tonight is the bible study with Andy Stanley called Breakaway. Think there's a theme going here?! It is going to be a very productive Fall!

It has been rainy and gray here for the last few days. I don't like getting stuck in the house. Although, with homeschooling, I'm stuck in here anyway! Maybe it is better this way. At least the child is in the house where I can find her and we are getting work done a little better!

Today, I plan on baking bread. Lots of it. I'll freeze it I think. We keep running out and I don't have time to make it, so, now that I am, I am going to go full force and get it out of the way. Wish me luck, and energy, and well, you know....

Dr. O is still trying to adjust to sleeping all day and working all night. Poor guy, I hope he gets used to it soon. I told him that he is banished to his room until 2 pm. Grounded, I don't want to see him til then! Now, if we just had a port-a-potty in our bedroom, he'd be able to do that! Poor guy!

Well, I must go put on my teacher hat, then my baker's hat, then my Mommy hat, and probably wear then all, all day long! So long, my fellow Americans, I shall return soon!

1 comment:

Sheila_T said...

Hi Rana, I was going through our mail and what do you know, we have that cd, so you don't need to send it. I'll be watching it later.

MMMMMmmmmm. the bread smells great.
I'll have a peice, thank you very much.

Have a great day,
your sister, Me.